Our inter-disciplinary Programmes combine theory with practical field work; students have the opportunity to get involved in global research on some of the world’s biggest concerns, including climate change, global migration and environmental management.
Why study with us
- Our scholars are recognised as world-leaders in their fields of research;
- Our Programmes are inter-disciplinary and offer a range of modules, meaning you can tailor your Programme to suit your interests and career aspirations;
- Our staff to student ratio is rated excellent, providing you with personal supervision;
- Our Bloomsbury campus is based in the heart of London, providing a picturesque and exciting place to study;
- Our graduates are highly sought after by employers in the public, private and charitable sectors both here in the UK and abroad.
We offer Undergraduate, Graduate Taught and Graduate Research Programmes spanning human and physical geography. The Department is consistently ranked as one of the best Geography Departments in the UK, with world-class researchers leading our Programmes.