As one of the world's top universities, UCL excels across the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities. The Department of Geography has an excellent reputation for its teaching and research, with students taught by and researching alongside world-class academics.
Home to the world’s first ever Geography professor, UCL’s Geography Department brings together physical and human Geography, offering students the opportunity to develop knowledge and practical skills valuable for their chosen careers.
We offer Undergraduate, Graduate Taught (Masters) and Graduate Research Programmes.
Good to know…
- You’ll be working with a group of scholars recognised as world-leaders in their fields of research. Our research record continues to be rated as outstanding (as judged by recent performance reviews);
- Our Programmes are inter-disciplinary and offer an exceptional choice of modules, meaning you can tailor your Programme of study to suit your interests.
- Our staff to student ratio is excellent and you will benefit from personal supervision;
- Based in the heart of London, our Bloomsbury campus provides a picturesque place to study.
- You will be developing valuable skills for employment. UCL graduates are considered highly by employers, with previous graduates having gone on to successful careers in the public and private sectors both here in the UK and abroad.
Job Opportunities with UCL Geography
UCL Geography is a welcoming and global department at UCL based in one of the most exciting capital cities in the world, and working here means working for a world class organisation.