UCL Department of Geography,
University College London,
London WC1E 6BT
office hours: Monday to Wednesday
office hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday
The Drawing Office can help with all manner of mapping and Design issues, listed below are just some of the services we offer:
- Map Production (colour and b/w) to publication standard, from authors’ originals
- Graph & Diagram Production (colour and b/w) for publications, reports, powerpoint presentations and web pages
- Desk-top-publishing (dtp), for publications (colour and b/w) i.e. promotional literature, leaflets, brochures, booklets, newsletters, prospectuses, inc. Cover Designs
- Large Format Printing upto AO on Paper, Card or selection of Canvasses, available to Geography affiliates or Complete production package customers only.
- Cover design (color and b/w) for publications, reports
- upto A3 scanning, of diagrams, photos, maps etc. - (colour and b/w) inc. 35mm slides and negatives
- Scan to PDF using multiple sheet feeder for quick results
- UCL Campus Maps Leaflet, and other college location maps, these can be modified to suit your purposes, i.e. printed as hard copy up to A0 size, or saved as files (colour and b/w)
- Poster Design, displays, open day or conference signage, header boards, including departmental foyer displays, doorsigns, staff photoboards, floorplans etc.
- Photographer Service - have your event photographed by one of our staff
- Stationery - Design of business cards, letterheads, compliment slips inc. Logo and icon designs
We are happy to arrange everything from the initial ideas, to the proof, to the final printed material, supplying external print quotes.
We are also happy to provide advice and practical assistance, regarding the preparation of maps, graphics, publications, slides and ohps, publicity materials, displays etc.
All work is filed and archived for future use, or reprints.
How To Find us
The Drawing Office is situated within the UCL Department of Geography, on the ground floor of the Pearson Building, Main Quadrangle, Gower Street, London.
To reach us enter the building by the main entrance, which is to the left of the Porters' Lodge by UCL's Main Quadrangle gated entrance. Go into the foyer, straight ahead through two sets of double doors, down a slight slope, then through a single door and the Drawing Office which is located in room G15, is on the left.
The Drawing Office is resposible for the production of this leaflet and keeping the UCL Campus Map upto date
We appreciate any feedback on current designs, corrections or suggestions
You can view the current UCL "Find Your Way" Leaflet at
or why not use the new
We can also offer this product customisable for your departments needs
If you would like to contact us regarding any aspect of the UCL Campus Map then contact Miles Irving on:
020 7679 0516 (direct line)
30516 (internal UCL ext)